pH Reducer 18-9-18
AHS Part# PLANT-18-9-18
MSDS Label Product Guide
Prevent / Correct High pH in Growing Media
Are you worried about the high pH level in your soilless growing media? Do you wonder how to bring the pH of water down while meeting all of your micronutrient growing needs?
To decrease pH levels in your growing media, use Plantex Solutions pH Reducer. This high nitrate, urea-free solution provides a balanced growth formulation with enhanced micronutrient availability, including iron, while preventing and decreasing high pH in your growing media.
- Formulated to prevent and correct high pH growing media – potential acidity equivalent to 708 lbs CaCO3 / ton of fertilizer
- Micro Plus Enrichment : EDDHA, DTPA and EDTA chelating agents for improved availability of iron and other micronutrients
- Tested balance of nitrogen sources for soilless production – high nitrate, no urea
- Added sulphur for more complete nutrition
- No dye
- Optimum nutrient availability
- No need to supplement with micros
- Consistent, even growth patterns – more predictable
- From Plant Products development team – many years of experience providing nutrition solutions
- Greener healthier plants
- More saleable product
- More profit
The following conditions indicate the need for Plantex Solutions pH Reducer:
- Water bicarbonate level: 121 – 200 ppm
- pH level of media tends to increase over the season
Standard Packaging: 25 pound bag / 80 bags per pallet / 1600 bags per truckload
Contact us today to place an order.