HydraFiber EZ Blend
Grow Better Margins and Healthier Plants With HydraFiber EZ Blend
An alternative to other raw materials, HydraFiber® EZ Blend has an appearance similar to peat — but it’s much more readily available. Extensively trialed before introduction, EZ Blend delivers cost relief benefits without adding specialized equipment to your line.
Comes Ready to Use
Start filling as is or mix with other components.
No specialized equipment needed to restore fibers and prepare for mixing.
Ideal for Pad Mixing or Bucket Blending
Whichever method you use, HydraFiber EZ Blend simply works.
Explore EZ Blend
Can Hydrafiber Be Stored Safely Outside?
When kept in their plastic wraps and not pierced, HydraFiber bales and towers can safely be stored outside and do not freeze when kept in moisture level standards at around 20%.
What Are Some Advantages that HydraFiber Offers Compared to Using Peat?
When compared to Peat substrates, HydraFiber can offer advantages such as:
- Between 10%-36.6% better availability of water to every plant because of fiber surface area that is up to 7x greater than what peat offers.
- No expansion with water needed.
- HydraFiber is easily blended to mix with other components.
- More efficient storage per cubic yard when compared to other materials such as vermiculite, coir, bark, or peat.
- Available unfrozen and ready for use.
- Improve air space and moisture availability which lead to faster rooting and better establishment.
Contact us today to place an order.