Cold Frame Installation Instructions
in Cold Frames
1. Place legs 2′ underground.
2. Arch fits into pre-drilled leg, drill through arch, add screw.
3. Swedge fits into drilled end to form purlin, drill & add screw for extra support.
4. Attach purlins under arches using U-bolts.
- After placing arches in legs, add purlins under arches using U-bolts.
- Add 3 purlins for 30′ arches, 1 purlin for 20′ arches.
- On outside add 2×4’s across top of legs.
- Bottom 2×4’s with wire lock attached.
- Attach wire lock across end arches, knee-braces optional.
Click on ‘Download the product list’ tab for pdf of assembly instructions.