American Horticultural Supply, Inc.
Job Description – 01/20/2022
Job Title: Warehouse Team Member
Supervisor: Warehouse Lead
Work Days / Hours: M-F 7:30am – 4:30am; additional hours as needed
Wage Range: $ – $
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse.
- Must have accurate accounting of products received
- Inventory all merchandise in its designated
- Must label ALL merchandise with its accurate part number
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Maintenance of machinery
- Responsible for the accurate and timely shipping of sales orders
- Must prepare daily shipments
- Proactively report all issues to the Supervisor
MINIMUM SKILLS AND ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must have and maintain a valid California Driver License
- Hazardous Material Certification
- Forklift Certification
- Must be insurable under AHS’s Commercial Vehicle Policy
- Must adhere to a mandatory drug screening
- Must have basic organization skills
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds
- Must be able to communicate in English and Spanish
- Ergonomic safety training
WORKING CONDITIONS AND SAFETY HAZARDS
- Moderate stress level to meet deadlines
- Adherence to ergonomic safety practices
- Warehouse safety
- Heavy Lifting
This 1 page job description for the AHS San Marcos Warehouse has been read and understood by me.
Signature: _____________________________________ Date:________________
Get in Contact!
To place an order, simply contact our friendly sales team or fill out the form and one of our representatives will contact you as soon as possible.
Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 4:30pm PST1-800-247-1184