Continuous monitoring of critical parameters for successful growth; pH, conductivity & temperature. See your desired levels of pH, conductivity and temperature – 24/7.
Monitoring your crops 24 hours a day, with the ability to set high and low alarms for each parameter. A flashing display lets you know if your parameters move away from the optimum, allowing you to make the important adjustments quickly and effectively. The large, clear display allows readings to be viewed from a distance.
The Bluelab® Guardian Monitor is mains powered and is either mounted to the wall or hung on a support and probes positioned inside your reservoir / solution.
• Wall mount for continuous viewing
• Plant-safe green LEDs, with adjustable brightness
• Large easy to read displays
• Replaceable double junction pH probe included
• Easy to navigate menu to program & adjust settings
• Selectable conductivity and temperature scales
• No calibration required for conductivity and temperature
• Simple push button pH calibration
• Flashing high and low alarms (non-audible)
• Built with greater tolerance to RF / electronic interference
• International power supply
• Non-volatile memory
• Probe cable length: 2 meters / 6.5 feet
Contact us today to place an order.